Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What the Hell

This blog may not be suitable for children and mentally ill adults (whatever that is). I'm still trying to get used to the way this interacts with the borrowed computer.  I can't be responsible for what people do as a result of what I say if I can't even figure out how this damn technology interfaces with the keyboard I'm using! I'll try to keep it clean. It's not about smut anyhow.

For my 1st post here I want to make it an introduction that makes sense out of my likely ramblings. Let me state that I don't much care for politics because while I acknowlege it's necessity, it reeks. The reason I chose the title because as I was following my true to name calling, getting those comments so many homeless have gotten familiar with, the word just popped into my head. I looked it up. Apparently a congressman was eventually convicted for taking bribes from oil companies. One of those locations that got attention was a rock formation that has resemblance to a teapot. It's an unassuming place that may still have a pretty little gas station dressed up like a teapot, that tourists are probably taking selfies at to this very day. Back when, it was one of the areas conceeded to some oil company by the secretary of the interior (I know this looks lazy but I really don't have time to research the details for a good report on it. BTW, you don't want your kids giving excuses like that, do you?). It's a classic story of how rich people affect the lives of poor people by finding ways to sieze things which might have been better off left alone except somebody wanted more money. It's relatively tame compared to legalized displacement of those who have less, their lives and livelihoods. When I was young, one might find a job and a place to live nearly anywhere. Nowadays, ISIL probably has more money in the USA than most patriots who are too worn and weary with trying to survive to have the time to say "patriot". I don't think that's an accident. But like I said, politics reek!

No comments:

Post a Comment